Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010 (that's twenty ten NOT Two thousand ten)

It is 2:39pm. I have not read anything yet. My new Bible is upstairs next to my bed and my room is a mess so I don't want to go up there. I have already cleaned out my utensil drawers, baking cabinets and refrigerator rather than go upstairs. I KNEW I should have followed my first instinct and started reading two weeks ago when my new Bible came in the mail from CBD. That way I would be ready for the days I didn't follow through.

It's only 2:42pm now, so there is still time.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Barb! ... GMTA!
    Here's my New Year's blog post.
    http://bevsbecause.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-are-you-aiming-for-in-2010.html
    Let's spurr one another on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops ... that that link would be live ... guess you'll have to copy and paste in your browser. (Do you know how to make live links in here?)

    ReplyDelete