Monday, October 4, 2010

Crazy Days

I had a typical day today. One with 2 steps forward and one step back. I guess that is better than the days when I take 3 steps back.


After class I ran home and ironed some clothes for Lil to wear for her senior pictures. I picked her up from school, took her to get her hair cut and blown out and then to Fitchburg for the portraits. Lil is one of those people that can't be bothered with hair, makeup or clothing. For just one day in her 12 years of schooling I would have enjoyed a little excitement but nope. The one thing she dislikes more than hair, makeup and clothing are pictures. We survived. If throwing shot put or a discus or solving complex math problems had been involved it might have been more fun for her.

Finished and drove back to Littleton just in time for the field hockey game. It was raw and cold today. Yay. They won 9 to 0. Came home in time to help Virginia with her Latin poster, Oh yeah did I mention that I had to deliver the Drama Club poster she had left at home to the high school earlier in the day. Along with her forgotton Latin folder.

Made dinner.

Did I mention that Lil left her ring in Fitchburg at the studio? Ginny ran out of ink in the printer? We ran out of bagels? I am out of gas? One of my acrylic nails mysteriously came off? My new furniture is coming on Friday and I have to get rid of a giant sectional sofa by then? At least I don't have to worry about what to do with my time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment