Sunday, February 28, 2010

February 28th 2010

I sincerely hope I didn't offend any of my readers (ha!) with my last post. I certainly am not against evangelism, I just worry that we will lose God in the quest for men.

Onto a new topic. One year ago I broke my leg, my knee really. Sometimes I laugh to think back at all that happened. From the taxidermist that came to answer the 911 call to the craziness of bathing in the kitchen sink for 4 months, it was a not an easy time at our house.

There are few things I love more than reading and for months I couldn't read. I'm not sure if it was the percoset, depression or what but I could not read. No matter what interesting books were brought my way I couldn't sustain interest. IT was frustrating. I was able to watch tv and I would lay in my bed and watch several seasons of tv shows on the internet for hours at night when every one else was asleep then I could sleep when I was home alone during the day.

Now I am too busy to read and long for those days of solitude, or scrabble with my sister. Be content. This should be my anthem.

OH! gotta run to the high school and pick up my daughter from play practise, more later I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment